"Kouryakubon" wo Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
X1HD16E.png

guys .. guys ... please stop your nonsense. This will be like most other smol-time isekais, the mc will make stupid decisions, saving villians that will fuck him in the ass the next page, waste gold just because he got plot armor and cheat skills / items, i'm so surprised that you guys think this will be any different after reading the first chapter, it's so basic and common that it almost turns into a comedy/parody about how all isekais always has been forever and ever. just smile and keep reading this trash

oh wait its not an isekai lol , but you get my point it's like maybe 10% chance that this will be any different from other mangas in this genre

this is how the story will go , he's going to make a new party (probably with girls atleast 1 beastkin), for some reason a church will be involved in some sketchy shit, he will meet a elf and be like " !!! pointy ears?!?!?! NANI" surprised like always, theres a high chance that he will tame a monster or make a contract with a demon waifu. i just explained the plot of most of the mangas in this genre , you're welcome

Good Good. My Charlie Brown is growing well. Now the hardest part is the wisdom development.

Fed-Kun's army
why would that chick even remotely think he would wanna join back at all? you all treated him like trash?

Users who are viewing this thread