"Kouryakubon" wo Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Page 6: reads how to identify traps in cheat manual
Page 28: deliberately stands on obvious trap and says in dead voice "oh really... I didn't know that"

Dude needs to work on his acting skills. I mean, he didn't even pretend to look surprised when the Hero triggered the trap under him.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix : ex-teammate is a narcissistic sociopath. who has only been getting more and more self entitled.

@Mojo : no need to act if the audience is to dumb and self absorbed to notice.

@Dj0rel : well given how he has used the book to find other things before, there could easily be some valuable item down there from someone who died on their way to the boss before, I would half expect most of the traps to have some stuff unless they are being cleaned out regularly. based on the web novel
there is an item at the bottom of this one that will help to beat the boss

Dex-chan lover
Well, spoiler for people who want to know
He WANTED to open that trap door.

Because down there is the boss's heart, where without destroying it the boss can never die.

So yeah, hero party get rekt'd because too low level + trash hero, the trash ran off taking the priestess with him.
Cat girl get tentacle fist treatment
Then Magnus came in before the spear girl get some.

Supporter
@Mojo
The "hero" is so stupid there isn't any need for acting skills >.<

@Smokron
We've seen in the 2nd or 3rd chapter that the nun is a b*tch too (the staff transaction where she ask to buy it for 1.200 Gold when he can be sold for 5.000...). And the catgirl seem to just laugh all the time to the warrior acts (especially the bad ones...). The only "sane" girl who seem to have a brain is the girl with the big axe we always seem to talk to him bashfully :)

Thanks for the update, 3 more chapters and we are caught up to raws if im not wrong! Keep up the great work lads!

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat :
Cat girl get tentacle fist treatment
She might deserve worse.

also, When I checked the webnovel I found it musing that the "hero" was the lowest level of the group. Is it the same here?

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 :
Maybe? Wasn't paying attention when their levels were revealed since I already hated the sight of him enough.

Aggregator gang
my guess is the fact it looks like a trap is a trap in and of itself and that's actually either the path to the boss or some epic loot...but the other tiles of similar design are actually traps the "hero" probably fell for several times

Dex-chan lover
Finally, mag something will die and Robobear can take over as the mc

I love how the hero is written. It's just so clear who we have to hate.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan : Just look at the dwarf Smith's flashbacks to his "encounter" with the party in ch 6, and all the flashbacks from last chapter where she is not showing any remorse or shame unlike warrior chick.
if I recall, in the WN, she started that assault into coerced work on the dwarf, so yes

watch him just fly out or find a shortcut to the boss now and meet up with the other later they be like a ghost

Users who are viewing this thread