"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I'm honestly getting tired of the evil main party trope

Dex-chan lover
@hokito

This one isn't fully on the evil part of the karma scale.
Hero is just... extremely selfishly narcissistic, who'll probably fail horribly soon enough.
The priestess... quasi-yandere for the hero.
Axe girl... ignorant or goal-driven.

As a whole without the MC, I would place their party at either Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil

Dex-chan lover
@hokito It's kinda crazy how fast the "twists" on tropes became tropes themselves. The hero is betrayed by the summoner people; the hero/party is arrogant or evil, the secondary character is more powerful than the hero, etc etc. It just hurts to read at this point.

Dex-chan lover
this mc looks the same as that other trained 100 heros story

axe girl is a retard

Dex-chan lover
Those asshole ex-party members of his better meet a Goblin Cave End sooner or later. 😤

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY this gets translated, this shits gona be good, too bad raws slow as fuck to update OTL

Dex-chan lover
Does this one got a novel? Or does anyone know a novel / already translated manga with a similar premise? All these fucking 'betrayed by original party members' stories are too early on in chapters. Im in desperate need of catharsis, as far as this type of story is concerned.

Dex-chan lover
Really? It's called "Death Treant"... obviously it's not just a plant-type/wood-attribute monster. Probably more of an undead than a plant tbh and so it makes sense that lightning is very effective.

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, i would have murdered the hero and priestess. Probably have to take the other chick down too given her affiliation.

Gotta keep it PG13 of course.

Dex-chan lover
What a cunt.

They were trash talking him with three people, he's a caster type versus two melees and a healer (indoors at close range even), obviously he isn't going to take the bait as there was no way for it to end well for him.

Dex-chan lover
It's basically an isekai "durr my encyclopedia mmorpg knowledge in this game world will save me!" minus the isekai.

Double-page supporter
oh, great another one of those Mary Sue stories where the MC gets some sort of power that makes him cool and make all those bullies jealous and make all girls fall in love with him. Seriously, just remove the "cheat sheet" book from the story and make MC the one to figure everything up himself and maybe even create a book with knowledge he acquire. But no, we'd rather have a self insert character having it easy.

7KRrJyK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread