"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Now all he has to do is team up with the demon lord and lay down the smack on the hero's party.

Double-page supporter
well the strategy guide did prove his theory right and the hero's wrong. but if the treants are dropping stat ups not sure why he would need to farm anything else

Dex-chan lover
i really dont want to hate the pony tail girl ;-; since pony tail is the best... but shes a tsundere... u ruined it author!

Fed-Kun's army
Hero keeps rushing in and telling party members to not do anything, gets ko'd and healed
Healer is healing hero the entire battle
Mage is unable to do anything because hero tells him to
Axe girl one shots monster

cool "party"

Aggregator gang
@Syanalassa it's highly likely that those stat ups have limited uses and it is just retarded if they don't lose effectiveness because there's no way such a game breaking monster will ever appear unless this is just another trash LN adaptation

Contributor
That guy isn't even the hero just a warrior why even listen to him, even if he was the hero that guy is clear as day retarded scum to the core... 🤠😨

Dex-chan lover
Soo...................................... it's a shady book that contained the world's deepest secrets and it's being sold by some random merchant for a small change? And the protagonist doesn't even suspect that he might be being used?

"But but butt, it's written in the language of the gods and only gods and the apostles can read it!" Yeaaaaaaaah, who told him that? Did the Gods themselves descend upon him? Did he learn that from the Holy Scripture? Or was there someone who bullshitted that to him? I mean, I'm pretty sure he just said: "apparently, I'm one of the apostles."

"We praise those who stand on their own two feet. Striving forward using their own wisdom" Then they dump all the wisdom onto him, so now he's just a child with his new toy.
"Therefore, all this encyclopedia provides is information" yeah, it's like saying 'I only give him some shotgun to play with, don't blame me if he shoots you with it.'
And best of the best; "Relax! This is an encyclopedia written by the gods!" Suuuuuure. Next time I wanna sell something, I'd put 'relax, this ad is sponsored by God himself!' and see how many people may buy it.

Dex-chan lover
I want a complete walkthrough for a shitty game known as life. I wonder if a traveling peddler will sell me one.

Dex-chan lover
Axe-lady is the real coward here. She's so afraid of being mediocre, she puts up the the Hero's shit just so she can say she is in the 'Hero's Party'. Why else would she follow that moronic jackass?

Dex-chan lover
Trees do burn well, but that is mostly after they have been dried out. a larger healthy (properly hydrated) tree would be hard to ignite with a quick burn normally.

Lightning strikes do allot of damage to trees and can kill or cripple them, and their dryness/health is less of an issue.

Seems like the weakness actually makes more sense, other then RPG tropes, but even variant weaknesses is an RPG trope, so the "hero"'s logic even fails there.

oh i hope at one point the hero will be on his knees begging the MC to save him

i feel like killing the demon lord in any of these would be way to easy if one of us long term rpg players was in charge of the "hero" party

Dex-chan lover
It is some very weak writing if that merchant had no ulterior motive.

Double-page supporter
I'm not even past page 1 and already like: What with the hands?!! The author knows how perspective works? On a closer look you can see it's the same hand mirrored. Lol.
tdnFknZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread