"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

didnt even finish reading the chapter.... but... if she appears later as anything more than someone he knows, i will drop this... her first line to him set things pretty straight, but the second was as if she didnt agree or something... so, she somehow becoming something even close to a friend would be telling of the quality of the story going forward sadly :(

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so fucking cliche I predicted the outcome of the last 20 pages within the first 3. The party wasn't retarded. They were using flawed common sense and also, the main character didn't even try to talk back and simply followed those "retarded" orders. He was the one casting the spells he could've easily had just started to try casting other spells. He noticed his spells weren't doing anything but he continued to follow their orders. That makes him as retarded as the leader of the team.

This main character doesn't know how to communicate with others. And I agree with that warrior girl he was a coward in not fighting back. He just thought about what he would say to them.

Dex-chan lover
"A coward's choice"
So he should stay there and argue with a bunch of idiots?
So he should just kill them all?
So he should just do what? The best option is obviously to just leave and use your time to something more productive.

Dex-chan lover
@NotSomeone She obviously just has a crush on him and wants him to stay, but she also honestly seems to believe that he's the one holding back the team since his magic didn't seem to work.

@TokenOtaku You need to understand something... they NEED to be villains... or else the author won't be able to make us have the negative feelings necessary. Plus, many viewers already have a tendency to view character 2 dimensional if they don't like the character.. so basically, those readers will only focus on the bad points and view the characters this way even if they weren't...

Dex-chan lover
The tutorial UI must've been delayed.

@NotSomeone

Indeed, arguing with arrogant toxic 16-year-old 'hero' is nothing more than shouting at the wind, his inflated ego and childish attitude is not worth dealing with, even if he has such a titular responsibility in his hands.

It maybe cowardly to back out from responsibility but it's a fool's choice to try to keep asslicking an egotistical douchebag like that whore of a nun.

Aggregator gang
Warrior dude and healer girl are fine, but that warrior girl is easily the worst character. Any character that pulls the "you're a coward" card is instantly worthless in my book.

Double-page supporter
welp, time to plant 100 more seeds and get max stats
he's gonna do that right?
he's not gonna be retarded and not do that is he?

Double-page supporter
"Using my own mind" -------- guy reads a book and basically does exactly what it says ---- OKAY, I GUESS?!

First time seeing a bad hero making sense, the wizard was a weakass person, so make sense kick him out

Yet another story of Charlie Brown. Gonna see if he can grow up and won't give up.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I don't really like stories where the MC is just given info on how to solve everything like this. Not even the pretext of effort went into it

Dex-chan lover
Actually the axe girl was completely in the right! He was coward for not doing what he thought was the correct way, instead he listened and did what the hero told him, ending with him not contributing much! Her saying he's a coward it's because he didn't stick for himself! Why does he should expect to be pampered? Who cares what others think! Be a fkn man! But hay, now he can do it even without effort, since he got the book! Imo, it would be much more gratifying surpassing them with his own strength (since it seems he isn't a weakling, at least not in magic) and not relaying on a cheat!

Users who are viewing this thread