"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
So did the axe chick like the mc cause it looked like she blushed when she called him a coward but what the hell she even agreed with the asshole warrior dude when she said he didn't deserve it cause he didn't contribute?

Dex-chan lover
first when i read the raw and found spoiler about missha im not hate her that much
but when i found out her conversation with mc... yeah bitch hope you suffering in that fucking party
don't you see how party leader order mc to use only fire spell coward choice my ass if they said to you "get lost" you'll impertinent and sit still huh? have some shame
stop listening to one-sided story bitch you are there too you are in the incident use ur brain and analyze wtf is happening you muscle brain
do you know elder willow from ragnarok online?? it's plant type but his element is fire. CONFUSE?? not all the plant type have a weakness against fire dumbass
latest
Wilow2.jpg

@Drifter he was the first to be able to read holy sigils (maybe not first but nun bitch said that) it might be hard to sell(not really those rich noble might buy as collection)
or maybe merchant-san is god's apostle

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 Probably because she had it good in the party because she's a girl, rather mc being male ofc he gonna have conflict like a shity hero like that, either that or she just actually liked the hero in the end.

Either way, I hope she can fuck off.
Future revenge would be nice tbh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
One chapter in, and I already hate all the characters.

That "hero" looks like a knockoff Yugioh mob character that was isekai'd, with the same kind of douchebaggery face.

Guess this'll go into the bottom barrel trash pile to read to kill time when there's nothing else.

@daishishi
I'm not even past page 1 and already like: What with the hands?!! The author knows how perspective works? On a closer look you can see it's the same hand mirrored. Lol.
tdnFknZ.png

You can say that again. They're so freaking huge, they're bigger than every male character in every shoujo manga.

art style reminds me of magi at times. wonder if the artist was an assistant for that mangaka at some point

Aggregator gang
@TheFlash080 I think she likes him but agreed with the douche because the mc was too chicken to stand up for himself and take action when needed. Kinda like tough love?

Dex-chan lover
oof.. the trope party.. oh shite.. here we go again..

man.. i want the book too..

i think the merchant was not a normal one. the book said that the greater Gods (plural) could not interfere direcly. this does not mean some god who doesnt like this Triant deity could not slip the book to our ac using one of his preists in the form of a merchant. Like the Greek stories one god is always trying to outdo and embarrass another

It's kind of hypocritical to claim it's by the MC's own power when he made no initiative to gain that cheat book. Just imagine if this wasn't a hero story but was instead of school test and that book was a cheat sheet. What effort? What fate? I guess it still counts since he has to manually pencil it in, but isn't it a bit exaggerated and shameless?

type google.com in chrome then voila! You have the book

___ ___ ___

If only Google was as good as the book...

It's like trying to search on Google what a random person's weakness is....

Google won't have the answer, but the Book does.

God's say they won't interfere but interfere by giving all the knowledge you need.
This is some white rich parents level of privilege. I did it own my own, just like my rich parents who had already done it before me. And told me all I need to know that others don't know.

With that myth of Japan being a homogeneous society, some people got really bad at identifying privilege. Smh.

Double-page supporter
Merchant is Definitely either a god in disguise or some other type of celestial. We may never know. But that is way too coincidental.

Users who are viewing this thread