"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
@Ovnidemon

I mean, the fact that he has a book about literally everything already destroys any sort of conflict, so why bother? It's inherently a shaky foundation for a pulp fantasy series. Avalon Code did a concept like this better, and that was a fucking DS game.

Fed-Kun's army
He's cute... bit like a 10 year old tho... xDD

And the book... seriously, it cant be good news in the end... o.o

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon : I mean, if they go out then he'll learn her preferences/who she is one way or another.

Note that he only knew her information, he still had to look up the shops that fit her taste, so at the very least this MC put in some works too to make it a successful date.

Even if he ever tell her about it, with how in love she is, she'll probably go "Oh, you researched so much to make me happy on our first date? I'm so happy"

Aggregator gang
1. When she said about going out, I literally thought "Another bullshit, where they invite someone to party with these words...". That was a nice surprise.
2. He very much treasures that book. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a chapter, few or a whole arc about him losing it or someone trying to steal it. Dah, even his new gf could be a potential thief.

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy Somebody else knowing Avalon Code \o/ The game ideas was pretty good but the execution was bad. It's really unfortunate, it could have been a must have of the DS, but all we got was an average game because of its flaws.

It's again the problem of giving the MC a cheat too powerful with no restraint, making the MC OP or needing to change the rules after that.
And it could easily have restraint with his cheat: all infos but from 1000 years ago; Limit on the number of knowledge/uses; must exchange knowledge (Book eating magician); ...
There is another manga (who got translated at more or less the same time) with a all knowing book but the MC has only 1 HP and the infos are limited (It's more like he had the rulesbook and nothing else) (the title is: Another World Munchkin -Conquering the Dungeon as the Strongest and the Fastest with Only 1 HP-)

Double-page supporter
that book for dating part ...
maybe Katsuragi Keima write part of it ... 😎

what a let down.... (this chapter)
i've been interested in how he return the "favor" to the hero-guy, but i got this instead.
too forward, shallow, i feel like reading romance story from disney.

Aggregator gang
Woah.
If she wasn't on the cover, I would be really suspicious about her actions.

Users who are viewing this thread