"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
magical book created by the gods that can tell you literally anything and you use it for dating tips.

Dex-chan lover
I will be damned. That book is so convenient. No need to keep 1000 books anymore!

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, Martial Arts Girl's ship is currently becoming a new home for coral as it rusts at the bottom of the harbor it never left from.

Wtf, that book should have way more pages if it contains details concerning monsters, people, and places.
I know it's a magical book and all, but its existence is nigh impossible.
Characters that rely that heavily on a "magical" tool, or even on an object - and that being a central focus of the story, usually annoy me.
However, I will continue to read this - because I have horrible taste and am desperate for entertainment ;(

OMG! He is so freaking adorable! His first kiss, how precious! I really hope they keep going out together like this and become a proper couple! The two of them together are just so insanely cute! XD

Dex-chan lover
Is he trading something to use the book, like is the book taking his life force or something?

Double-page supporter
@ColonelCrisp :
Nope, "Messenger of God" see MC being kicked out from party and know MC wish to be independent from party ...
The peddler (?) offering the book which have information about everything say it being write by God ...
(MC obviously suspect it, but after he see it, it's a real deal)
MC pay some coin for it ... that's all ... (from ch 01)

Dex-chan lover
virgin slaves sell for alot so they didnt take her viriginty lmao

(probably)

Dex-chan lover
GameFAQs the manga. Literally has a guide on capture targets and their preferences a la Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley lmao

Dex-chan lover
My Mage can't be this cute!

Also looks like Book has leveled up to Encyclopedia-sama!

Users who are viewing this thread