"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@IronDoge
Yer thinking about it too much, so was everyone else. The book is nothing short of the author's way to cut corners. It is literally the same plot-mechanic as "going back in time, knowing everything that'd happen ahead"; it gives the author free reign to create any random bullshit, and have the MC go: "I knew that'd happen."
It's all about easy writing, which is appropriate for this genre.

Dex-chan lover
Guess MC is able to use the magical variation of "Doxing".

Also, is it just me, or the Artist of this series isn't properly able to portray fake and real expression differently.
I mean, there were a lot of scenes where Aria's expression looked quite similar to those fake expression that priestess from the Hero's party was making.

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like she's just using him to make money or have fun just like an woman in real-life would seduce a rich old-man and steal his money while living a luxurious life

Double-page supporter
@Neruka :
he can date plenty of girl ... Normal Human, Goddess, Loli, Devil, etc ...
Let's see if MC in this manga can get the same with that book ... 😎

Dex-chan lover
wow, how great :D So pure. An isekai (well not really) without having the MC date his slaves, how nice :)

Dex-chan lover
What a lame manga

Good call on the disney example. This is fucking terrible writing

That encyclopedia is probably the best wingman ever, if you can call it that. 😂

Hand-holding with intertwined fingers? Is she trying to get pregnant? How l-lewd... 😳

Fed-Kun's army
Finaly a manga where the mc uses their insider knoledge for the person said knoledge is about, not themselves x3

Dex-chan lover
romance is nice and all but it's so in your face that it can't help but feel forced. oh well

Double-page supporter
So the book even has facebook to stalk ...ehrm I mean about other people's information.... yes I meant to say that :)

Users who are viewing this thread