"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
where is the fun to meet people when you just read every little secret they have

Double-page supporter
hand holding on their FIRST DATE ?!
what a lewd girl.....

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja

Yeah, the book is basically the equivalent of a god sitting on your shoulder telling you what the best thing to do is.

pure speculation here, but the book likely updates and writes itself depending on what he does.
There is no way a book that small can hold all that information without some kind of magic.
UNLESS the book was writing just for him and ONLY contains the "basic" things he would need to more or less take over the hero role...
But even then it's kind of a stretch... ( and ofc this is all assuming the writer and the artists are actually half-competent... got to give them the benefit of doubt after all )

If that is true, then the book only has a page about her, because he already meet her and he ( or the book ) considers her important.

That said, he really should take a look at the hero´s party pages because there is no way they aren't important people...
Doing so could at worst let him learn their weaknesses so he can use it later if he needs to, or at best learn of a way to become the leader of the party
They still have the same goal after all, and more allies who you can trust ( or blackmail ) is a good thing...

Double-page supporter
this dude literally has a walkthrough open while playing huh

Dex-chan lover
feel kinda rude for the girl, but I guess this is what to be expected from cheat fantasy manga

Dex-chan lover
forgot to censor that handholding panel .. too lewd

and also i want Magnus' book of chadness

Dex-chan lover
Props for having some actual romance instead of milking that shit out. If the book has information on character personalities as well, does that mean he's living in a game world?

Double-page supporter
wait...what? that book also has info on people in the present time? does it magically update it self whenever someone or something important happens? kinda feels like lazy writing. "I have a magic book so now I know everything" bruh

Aggregator gang
Eh why nenechi in this manga?
images

she used -san, which while not bad, struck me as odd since she was the one pushing the relationship... is that a storm I feel brewing?

This all feels mad sus to me. But, if he really does have an all-knowing book, I suppose it would probably tell him if she was using him for something.

welp... better than the usual clueless beta male MC of isekais i guess... but a traumatised girl will never throw herself at someone like that. If you glossover that part, I guess its a refreshing change to have a MC with a sincere romance in play

Dex-chan lover
Okay what the hell did I just witness ? A confession, a date and a kiss in a single chapter ? I this real ? I am honestly flabbergasted and couldn't help but this that this was all fake.

Dex-chan lover
1. When she said about going out, I literally thought "Another bullshit, where they invite someone to party with these words...". That was a nice surprise.
2. He very much treasures that book. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a chapter, few or a whole arc about him losing it or someone trying to steal it. Dah, even his new gf could be a potential thief.
Not like anyone could read it.

Users who are viewing this thread