"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
and here, you can see how his heart break.

kPVJzBe.png
A vainilla justice for someone that kill his friends and conspired to succesfully kill a father merchant, bring misery and ruin entire islands including their economy and population (island that the mermaid love)

Group Leader
so after all the crimes he committed the only punishment he gets is he has to have a babysitter? he's free to continue with politics and people still respect and love him after all that? are you kidding me?
He still controls a majority of the island. If they fully arrested him there would have been a civil war due to all the other factions fighting over the now leaderless area. With him on a leash until his sentence is up the other factions can't do anything that public without the island residents turning on them.

Fed-Kun's army
I know this is a trashy manga but good lord, this arc is by far the worst until now, every chapter seemed rushed, characters were so little developed that I didn't even remember them half of the time, Magnus that is supposedly one of the strongest in the whole world right now by far with his level, skills and stats was being treated like nothing and accepting it and the conclusion is so forced that makes the plot of the previous arcs look like masterpieces.

Dex-chan lover
i would never be at ease to have a former enemy as ally like pauli, i generally dont mind it if it's other people, but this guy he's way too passionate it creeps me out

and did anyone forget he kills the other guy? and you just write it off his sentences as "monitoring"? then what's the point of justice? of law?

Dex-chan lover
Phew I'm glad she didn't have some weird warped romantic love going on lmao. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread