Koushaku Chakunan Koushoku Monogatari ~Isekai Harem Eiyuu Senki~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Innovation Association

Dex-chan lover
this guy is actually trying to justify slavery
slavery is not bad, someone owe you something and then they're being forced by law to pay it back through labour, just like student debt. but at least in slavery your master must provide and protect for you.

the image of slavery that we all have in our minds is european enslavement of africans. it's the worst form of slavery.

Dex-chan lover
so many manga are surprisingly getting updated after over 6 months of nothing. i've seen like 4 of them in this week alone.
Alot of groups will drop stuff for 6+ months and just pick it back up so no one else will. Slayerscans in particular likes to do it

Dex-chan lover
slavery is not bad, someone owe you something and then they're being forced by law to pay it back through labour, just like student debt. but at least in slavery your master must provide and protect for you.

the image of slavery that we all have in our minds is european enslavement of africans. it's the worst form of slavery.
--Just adding onto the above... those not really supporting their views...-- edit --

While I wont condone slavery, I can't deny that many legal forms of slavery still exist today. Corporate culture and their cubical farms of wage slaves is just one widely accepted example.

So before you judge the slave culture of a fantasy novel, you might want to look into the modern-day slaves that are currently building your iPhone and the batteries that power your electronic devices and vehicles.

Dex-chan lover
--Just adding onto the above... those not really supporting their views...-- edit --

While I wont condone slavery, I can't deny that many legal forms of slavery still exist today. Corporate culture and their cubical farms of wage slaves is just one widely accepted example.

So before you judge the slave culture of a fantasy novel, you might want to look into the modern-day slaves that are currently building your iPhone and the batteries that power your electronic devices and vehicles.
also modern slavery is objectively worse than slavery cause in modern slavery. because they dont even admit it's a slavery, someone say that slavery didnt get abolished it was deregulated. even tho they're treated like slaves, they're not slaves in society's eyes, because their boss pay them.

i bet if someone from slavery times saw workers in factories today they will ask if all of them are slaves. we need to regulate slavery again so people can know the differences between workers and slaves.

Dex-chan lover
also modern slavery is objectively worse than slavery cause in modern slavery. because they dont even admit it's a slavery, someone say that slavery didnt get abolished it was deregulated. even tho they're treated like slaves, they're not slaves in society's eyes, because their boss pay them.

i bet if someone from slavery times saw workers in factories today they will ask if all of them are slaves. we need to regulate slavery again so people can know the differences between workers and slaves.
Not sure regulating slavery is a rabbit hole you wana go down. I know one of the best ways to fight an illegal vice is to drag it out of the shadows and properly regulate and tax it, but slavery is just one of those taboos that is too easily abused.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure regulating slavery is a rabbit hole you wana go down. I know one of the best ways to fight an illegal vice is to drag it out of the shadows and properly regulate and tax it, but slavery is just one of those taboos that is too easily abused.
my point is slavery exist, but because they pay them minimum wages nobody can call it a slavery. (some slaves are paid). it's actually getting out of hands in some countries. it needs to be regulated, so free people cant be treated like slaves.

btw i dont support slavery, but it is in fact exist. and it needs to be regulated. without slavery, the ones who are being abused are workers.

Dex-chan lover
my point is slavery exist, but because they pay them minimum wages nobody can call it a slavery. (some slaves are paid). it's actually getting out of hands in some countries. it needs to be regulated, so free people cant be treated like slaves.

btw i dont support slavery, but it is in fact exist. and it needs to be regulated. without slavery, the ones who are being abused are workers.
Disparity between wages earned and living expenses is a whole nother can of worms. And that's even before taking global vs local markets into consideration. In either case, I truely don't believe higher wages is the answer.

What you want is for living expenses and commodities to come down in price. While luxury goods and services are debatable, Food, housing, utilities, and transportation are skyrocketing.

When you come right down to it, businesses only care about making money. They want to provide their service for as cheap as possible, while charging their customers as much as possible. But you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip, so they will settle for bleeding you dry instead.

There's also debt problem. When you put yourself in debt, you are basically put yourself in a slave's life. Just try to read the story about people in countries with high household debt.

Dex-chan lover
Disparity between wages earned and living expenses is a whole nother can of worms. And that's even before taking global vs local markets into consideration. In either case, I truely don't believe higher wages is the answer.

What you want is for living expenses and commodities to come down in price. While luxury goods and services are debatable, Food, housing, utilities, and transportation are skyrocketing.

When you come right down to it, businesses only care about making money. They want to provide their service for as cheap as possible, while charging their customers as much as possible. But you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip, so they will settle for bleeding you dry instead.
higher wages is not the answer, i agree, if things are expensive it doesnt matter. the problem is the unregulated slavery, but nobody recognize it. if nobody recognize the real problem then there wont be any real solution.

yes they are bleeding workers for their own profit. and this is the beginning of devil's circle, workers themselves are the customers. bleeding the workers means weakening the buying power of the customers. meaning less profit, meaning more bleed. it will just keep going until it collapse. and it did collapsed. multiple times already.

slavery exist and it's actually sometimes needed but not on the scale of we have today where everyone is a slave.

Dex-chan lover
There's also debt problem. When you put yourself in debt, you are basically put yourself in a slave's life. Just try to read the story about people in countries with high household debt.
yeah i already experienced the debt life, and that's vile, here in my country you're treated like you owe them your life.

Dex-chan lover
higher wages is not the answer, i agree, if things are expensive it doesnt matter. the problem is the unregulated slavery, but nobody recognize it. if nobody recognize the real problem then there wont be any real solution.

yes they are bleeding workers for their own profit. and this is the beginning of devil's circle, workers themselves are the customers. bleeding the workers means weakening the buying power of the customers. meaning less profit, meaning more bleed. it will just keep going until it collapse. and it did collapsed. multiple times already.

slavery exist and it's actually sometimes needed but not on the scale of we have today where everyone is a slave.
The problem isn't that it's not recognized, because it is. The real issue is who is responsibly to solve the problem.

How do you stop a random warlord in Africa from rounding up children and brainwashing them into thugs. Their government isn't able to stop them, but are unwilling to let outsiders to solve the problem. It's nearly impossible to force issue as well. Few governments will move without incentive, and the ones that are will have ulterior motivates. Oh and let's not forget that no matter the outcome social media will be used to twist reality and make everyone involved into monsters worse then the warlords who are cutting off hands and enslaving their children.

The same is true for the sexslaves in the Philippines, sweatshops in any number of countries, and practically any mine that doesnt exclusively use heavy machinery the world over.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating it but this author should CONSIDER reducing gibberish talk...😴😪

Fed-Kun's army

No the worst slave are the slave in Muslim countries and some in Africa heck the ottoman castrate their slaves

Dex-chan lover
No the worst slave are the slave in Muslim countries and some in Africa heck the ottoman castrate their slaves
the worst slavery is the race based slavery that keep some race as second class even after converting, even after speaking the language, even after they changed their names, and even used their babies as alligator bait.
heck the brits castrated their hero, alan turing.

Users who are viewing this thread