Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
It's interesting rereading this and noticing how the artist made changes to her as she starts losing a bit of weight.
Really nice details.

Dex-chan lover
so is the current personality she's showing the same as before she took over Iris's body or more genuine? i imagine if her personality suddenly shifted the people around her would catch on

Group Leader
i wonder, if iris is the villain of the game, was she not bratty? that maid appears to like her, so i guess not? it's just peculiar for an "reincarnate as the villain" story.

i really love the diary excerpts btw. oml they're amazing

Dex-chan lover
Imouto Paradise is a 10/10 series; she should be praising her oniichan for his taste if anything.

Aggregator gang
She really jumped into that scene, and got into character like a drama queen

Dex-chan lover
For an otome game villain, this one was apparently quite the charitable one.
Also, damn girl, you sure are selling it as a noble, lol.

This girl jumped into character into than 2 secs I barely had enough time to process omg

To those wondering how she was able to adapt so fast, it’s probably because she has irises memory. And that scene is what iris would of said anyway.

Secretly a professional actor??? Well props to her I guess, for adapting so quickly.

Literally like, "Oh, this is an isekai, my time has come."

Banned
Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route!

... Actually wait... they were going to send her off to a convent, weren't they?

LESBIAN NUN HAREM!! DO IT!

@owlette : Nobody really minded when Bakarina went from spoilt brat to kindly eccentric in a single day.

Well, let's stay positive, the Crown Prince is ugly anyways so she has some luck, lol.
In other things, I'm totally impressed at her and even tho we don't know the exact events that lead to this event, we already can tell what happened. She's probably right in her words so who the f*cks would care about the-so-called "heroine" in these kinds of situations anyway? She got entangled with an engaged man and he didn't give her the very least of respect. Both are trash and they can die trapped in their castle. uwu Just saying.

This is stupid. I dont understand. In my poind of view, its the prince who siting in shit. Because theyr engagement is political thing. Decided by they parents. And he has no power to cancel it even if he is prince. Moreover use brutal strenght on noble lady with title highter than his? One way ticket out from knight order. Basically MC can turn and go home and send a mail to the king about this situation after that.

I think I've read a similar manga......... but why do I have a sense of deja vu?

I'm so happy. First time the MC does something normal when you transmigrate and you are afraid of the destinity of your character : just say GOODBYE.

Users who are viewing this thread