Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 10 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
this chapter got me feeling like im in r/yesyesyesno
That's the feeling of just about any romcom.

I can't remember anything before a few chapters ago, I started this 6 years ago when I was 13. Kinda hard to remember the plot of something that you started reading a quarter of your life ago.
You could always read the novels, they've been translated to English.
I can second the novels. They didn't disappoint me.

Dex-chan lover
You also should remember that she creat chocolate, that's why they create group named "Chocolate Empire Scans" to translate this manga.
While definitely true, introducing chocolate is fairly standard for isekai stories so it doesn't help me remember this one. Creating banking is pretty novel though.

Dex-chan lover
Where is my economic-centered manga :(
Well it's being set aside for the mystery-economic manga at the moment. MC has to take out the local crime lords who are holding back a regions economic developement.

Dex-chan lover
Do you have a site to recommend to read the novels?
If you don't want to get the official translation (you can buy that in the Seven Seas entertainment page) then you can try to find it in Novel Updates or in Jnovels.

Double-page supporter
Ohhh, so that is the reason of the hiatus. The original one was hiatus! Thanks!

Group Leader
Hoping that this is not a false sense of relief that this is finally being updated.
The unofficial hiatus appeared to be over, however it only received the one new raw chapter (ch. 65, the first ch. of volume 10) on 24 November 2023. No updates since, no hiatus announcement just like before, just silence. From what I understand the author has personal issues ongoing so releases will remain infrequent assuming the publisher even decides to keep it going much longer.

The official English translation releasing volume 9 on 28 July 2026 does show there is still hope for the series though since typically series abandoned in Japan without even a rushed ending stop receiving official translation releases.

Users who are viewing this thread