Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 8 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the martial maid won't stand in Dean's way either.

@RiceScum1 When you see a black background outside of the panels, not the normal white, it almost always means it's a flashback, in manga. I can't immediately remember a case it would have denoted something else, at least.

Supporter
Congrats on new crew (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
You're doing great.

Did the art change or is it just me? Because I feel like the faces had like sharper lines but now it’s more rounder. 🤷🏾‍♀️🤔

I forgot almost everything about this, anyone here can give me a little reminder of whats going on and whats this about

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update 😁

So Iris not aware that she confide the same person from when she is a child.

@Jeiben main points are
iris kinda just cruising thru life meets alfred and her friends yada yada
til church comes along and is like bad lady we steal money and stuff so corruption obviously iris gets thru that too
evil lady and merchant dude( not alfred) r plotting stuff
now iris is stressed
also maybe some development between alfred and iris sprinkled in

tbh i kind of cant remember the details either

@Jeiben
133399d7672570ee167984de8e64c976.jpg

*cringe*

Banned
As long as your new project is good (bet it is) and never keeps us from more Iris, I am eager to see what the new project is

Aaaaa thank you so much for the update! Glad we finally ventured in a bit on first prince's past :,>

Dex-chan lover
@Jeiben another otome isekai story where the villainess is actually good and anyone play this game need to wondering "are we played the baddie?"

@Pokari yeah like the foundation, the godfather of many more "otome "isekai"" wn
I think this would be better if the story don't have otome game isekai setting at the start and kinda ignore it at some point

Users who are viewing this thread