Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Glad to have my prejudices proven wrong, its primarily fief and business management heading into political intrigue, all aided by otherwordly knowledge. The isekai part takes a backseat beyond that though, at least for now. There's also a revenge aspect, in which the protagonist gets vengeance simply by being the better woman. Way better than that other isekai otome manga. Good shit.

Group Leader
@lotc thank u so much! Ive read up to 111 now, this is indeed an interesting story :D excited for the rest of the illustrations

so , i haven't actually reading both the source (wn/ln) and the manga yet , i have two major question ?
1. is this really "bakarina goes serious & heavy" ?
2. is the manga consistent with ln/wn or is there something different about them , plot-wise ?

i really have quite bad experience with wn especially reincarnation into in-game-chara , most of them turns bland somewhere in the journey , there are some exception though . but are this is another case of bayesian average bias or is this really worth read ? please enlighten me ?

@zetsubouzanto
1. idk if your 'serious and heavy' is the same as mine, so I couldn't answer that.
2. Based on very few translated chapters of the LN, there wasn't much difference between the LN and WN. And now for the manga, so far it's been consistent (imo) with the novel. The manga helps with visualization while the novel itself helps with more thorough explanation of the story.

And last, my taste might be different with yours, but I personally like the management-economy-social-topic (idk how to phrase it better, sry) of this story. My advice is that you should try read few chapters then see yourself if you want to read more of this story or not.

@lotc thank you , i just wanna avoid wasting time due to (imho) wrong review and bayesian average bias . i have red until just ch 21 and actually i can see why this is quite good . tbh i am nobody if you put me in money-management so i sometimes need google-search to ask why while in the mid of reading , but i still can grasp the big picture even if not a holistic view . thank you sir ?

Aggregator gang
I do know the gist of the ending of the series. interesting end that I did not expect at all. for a full rating of the entire series, I give this series a very high rating.

I wasn't anticipating I would be engrossed in a josei manga so much... , but hot damn is this good. Feel like I'm reading a game of CKII unfold.

Contributor
@Bool
Feel like I'm reading a game of CKII unfold.
great way to state it, this one was a pleasantly complex surprise. one of the few no bullshit iseakis i've read, no idea how the mal rating is so low.

Dex-chan lover
@Bool

The majority of interesting and refreshing stories and characters are in josei mangas lately, you should check more. Seinen has turned into a cesspool of borderline hentai and self insert hero stories so big it's amazing no one calls it out.

@VoidR

7,78 is not a bad rating. Again, mal is filled with readers who value the type of seinen I described above, I expected it to be worse.

@VoidR thanks for explaining that. I don't notice my notifications very often.. sorry peeps.

Group Leader
@mug3n
I think I know the shit you're talking about, but I hope that's not what seinen is nowadays. (Thought that was shounen actually)

Users who are viewing this thread