Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - 19th Letter

Dex-chan lover
Aww look how happy Indou is on page 6 to being praised by Kagami.

More puppy dog Indou is always nice to see being all precious waggin' that tail.

All was going well and then... Poor Miharu. I can't stop the tears from falling. ;-;

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It is a weird feeling seeing someone you've known after a long time, in your memory, they are a different person.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no poor Miharu 😥 Your first heartbreak is always super painful, hopefully Indou and all her squadmates are gonna be there for her.

Fed-Kun's army
It's always hard when you encounter your first heartbreak. She's just a fictional character, and I still have sympathy for the poor girl. Still remember my first heartbreak. ^.^

At least she still has Indou to comfort her and to let her cry on her shoulder, many people don't even have that.

Dex-chan lover
Really didn't like the look on Auntie's face right there. Hope Indou can protect Kagami from Auntie since it seems like Auntie seems yan and is projecting Indou's mother onto Indou.

Thanks for the chapter, but this wasn't what I expected... Perhaps this story won't take any nice turns.

Thanks for the translation! Keep up the great work! I’m looking forward to seeing more releases!

Users who are viewing this thread