Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - 26th Letter

Nice! It was such a nice story, something interesting was the pictures on the last page, we can see that the cavalry on horses that we saw throughout the manga became armored cavalry by the time they became officers. Also Ouka senpai joined the airforce, super cool. Tho we don't see what happened with the 2 other girls from their squadron.

Dex-chan lover
Wish this one didn't end when the comments were disabled, I want to see others' opinions on it.
It felt pretty rushed as well, I'm sure there's still a lot more to write about, maybe it got axed or author didn't want to drag out another volume, but either way the main conflict got resolved quite nicely & we got a little time skip in the end so it wasn't all bad.
Overall a pleasant read, should definitely check this out if you're a fan of yuri, or fan of cute girls in military uniforms, or both.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh 2nd time re-reading, never gets old I love this so much!! Indou grew up very well and now maybe taller as kagami? hoho

I hate her mother for blaming kagami, that it was her fault that Indou's mother died. After hearing Indou talk she could've atleast say sorry to her daughter for mistreating her like that, Kagami also admired and love her mother but her mother keeps trying to be manipulative or blaming her own daughter!!! But I love the story so much, those two are so cute together, stay away from them you evil mother! Sometimes parents doesn't deserve a kind, cute child like Kagami.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that their second kiss? Or she meant as both wanted to? Also, I still don't know how to tie hair like that with just one ribbon lol.

And well, I kinda feel like it was an underwhelming ending. Did it get axed? Cause while the main couple's conflict got resolved, there were still many left untouched. Like I'm sure there were something between Suzuka and Toomoya, but never mentioned again. Then what about Hasebe and Ooba? Even the marriage of Toomoya feels forced.

This was a good read, and honestly I'd really love to see it animated. The world needs more yuri animes with proper relationship progress
I know right! Rarely do I find yuri that actually feels well written... It was fun watching their journey and them actually slowly developing feelings for each other. The other yuri that I read feels...forced which makes me feel less immersed in the worl tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread