Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo

Group Leader
Some groups are working real fast, some are slower, but in the end it doesn't really matter who's doing the scanlation, as long as it is done.

Power Uploader
@Mai88, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lIcE-odJL4 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAuzNXGmkL4 It`s about U

Group Leader
@BobrykRori Now, let's not get onto the personal level. If you don't like our scanlation pace/quality, you're free to not read it. Bye.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the kindness xD fear not, there're lots of them out there ! ( of course not all stories will be to your and other people liking but yeah )

Contributor
You're not alone; I've requested for a characters page but they just say to use some other website for keeping track of that. If you care + want to spend the time, make a Wikia fandom page + paste it into the description.

Group Leader
@apothem Were you requesting at Squiggles? Because we don't remember anyone with that kind of request. We might add the magazine's character page next time, or not. Depends.

Group Leader
So I've been translating the Spanish translation of the next chapter to English for fun and I'm almost done, i don't know if it's ok for me to do that, but if it is and someone is interested in it i can upload it and post the link. Just don't expect a perfect translation because neither English or Spanish is my first language and I've never done translations before.

Group Leader
Ok, I've finally finished "translating" the next chapter, i'm not sure I can put links here so if someone wants it send me a private message and I'll send the link.

?Finally!!!
A new update in English !
This manga surprisingly is very interesting to be read,, Koushin Koinu Ni Koibumi Wo makes me be very curious (that's rare for me) to know what will be there on the next chapters.
For this manga I browsed for getting more chapters even in any languages I don't understand?
Sadly sometimes the art work of Kagami-san is a bit down.. But as author
first manga the story is very good. Chapter one is very cool ! Kagami-san is so cool!
If the author can keep her good work, keep the plot be cool not be too ... and makes Kagami -san always looks cool, I believe Koushin Koinu Ni Koibumi Wo can be the best. ?

@Evandel

Yup very nice.

I hope every chapter in this serial will always show a good progress in their relationship.
A short but with a nice and sweet plot serial is better than a long serial with a very slow or even none progress in many chapters. ?

Contributor
what are the ages of the chars? wanna know whether or not this is super creepy or basically a middle school romance

@VoidR
Well there is no tragedy tag so I guess this is basically maybe " high school " romance?

So far this manga seems promising.
On chap 9 & 10 there are nice progress that I hope will keep existing in every new chapter ?.

On chap Ten Kagami makes Indou turns to red because Indou kind a realizes that she may like Kagami in a special way.
Indou tries to deny it by saying loud that the special person for her is her aunt.
Hm it is cute denial here
but..
Let's hope on chapter 11 Indou doesn't keep denying her feeling because that will not be funny.
I will hate Indou if she convinces herself that she feels something different to Kagami just because Kagami reminds her to her aunt.
?

Group Leader
Cute art style, good premise, nice world building, great yuri, hopefully it won't degrade because of bad tropes

Users who are viewing this thread