Kouya no Hanayome - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I'd been wondering if this would come back up again. It's been clear all along they weren't baseline human, but given the lack of any other more conventional humans around beyond her hasn't really been a thing.

Thanks for the chapter!

@Chizan
All the way back in chapter 1 Nima was talking about eating Mei straight off, and if she had stayed in a coma that could still have been her fate. Even the elder seemed fine with it if her bride plan didn't work out, though "as soon as you woke up your future was assured". If they head south and start encountering human tribes though it'll be a real issue. Maybe Mei will step in for that reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan Oh yeah , forgot that they were cannibal . That and the fact that black haired girl still doesn't know too x'D.

Dex-chan lover
@Braidzay
Technically it's not cannibalism if they're literally a different species, or even subspecies perhaps. They've got horns, fangs, superhuman strength/toughness/endurance, and apparently something weird with lifespan/aging. Versus Mei who is normal. They don't seem to have a normal perspective on things either.

As typical with Murayama a lot of world building seems to be there in the background but we're not told much about it either. This is honestly much less weird than either Centaur's Worries or Kinoko Ningen no Kekkon.

Nope, she is totally going to do a CPR on the girl and save her with a mouth-to-mouth, not eateing her...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and wow I had forgotten her inlaws were maneaters up to that point. Though honestly I keep wishing that Mei had ended up being engaged to one of the older siblings her interactions with her oni brothes/sisters in law are adorable and wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread