Kouzen Waisetsu Mahou Shoujo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Is pretty hard for me to read a serie with the POV of a absolute loser.
Tthat does something so retarded as drawing lewd sketch to distract himself IN CLASS.
I hate this kind of unrealistic or deeply troubled characters.

Dex-chan lover
This artist is VERY similar to the hentai artist Tamahagane, so similar that I almost suspect it may legit be the same person with a different alias.

This is the least explicit example of their art I could find, but it still NSFW so you have been warned( no nudity, a girl in her underwear)
001.jpg

Apparently I am not the only one who suspects this is the SFW alias of Tamahagane, the mangaupdates profile of the mangaka says the same thing.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/author/gyh5e9n/asakura-maru

Knowing this is likely Tamahagane makes this story make a lot of sense to me.

They are a huge exhibitionist genre artist, with pretty much every hentai of theirs being about nudism and exhibitionist fetish, so I bet that here, the magical girls gain their powers from exhibitionist activities.

Last edited:
Contributor
If you get punched in the face by your bully and you just shrug it off like that, just beat the shit out of your bully. Not like someone with an weak ass punch like that can do anything to you.

Dex-chan lover
Bro this the third time I’ve seen a anime girl force herself on a poor table. Why is this a common thing.

Users who are viewing this thread