Kowamote Kokosei to Jimikosan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

jak

Contributor
So from the look of it and the raws:

This Toda guy doesn't seem to be a love rival. He looks to be a supporter who likes messing with them. Though from the looks of the latest raw (14), some new guy just appeared who could be an ex of hers or something.

Group Leader
@ApolloX1209 : If they put him in the back or something, then I wouldn't get to type menacing for the "ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ" sound effect every time it shows up! (I will lose all meaning in life.) Although, realistically, it's mentioned that it's a small flower shop so to some extent avoiding customers completely is probably difficult?

Hey, I like this one, it's really good. Thank you @Moira_ and Mika

Lately there are great works coming from Comic.Pixiv.

Aggregator gang
Konoe is clearly the kind of character who’s voice and thoughts wouldn’t be nearly as obvious without constantly dragging out his last vowels with tildas. (~)

Dex-chan lover
Konoe reminds me a lot of Nao from Wotakoi. I could be wrong thinking that,

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they will get yakuza customers in the future with a menacing dude like that working there. Also some random macho men who wouldn't want to enter a flower shop otherwise, but upon seeing the brute already there, they might change their mind.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, I love flashy guys like Toda-kun too!! ♥️

@pink_rabbit

He totally does!! He resembles Nao-kun a lot! I think it's the cat mouth and his tone of speech.

I can't.. I just can't, every time the ML starts talking I hear knuckles' voice from the Snapcube's sonic fandub.

was it me or the FL doesn't look shoujo-ish? Well i'm glad it is

really cute manga!

Users who are viewing this thread