Kowamote Kokosei to Jimikosan

Dex-chan lover
Read 1 chap. He blushing look so gei... i mean, there is another method to tell him is still passionate, pure etc. this look still gay

What is the age of consent in Japan anyways? Is what is going in this manga illegal?

Group Leader
@Lilikoifish It depends on what prefecture they live in. While the age of consent is at a minimum of 13 in Japan, the different prefectures have something called "Corruption of minors" or "Obscenity statues" that bump it up usually between the ages of 16 to 18.

地味 can also mean "soil fertility", which matches her perfectly.
Another possible translation is "modesty".

Both translations fit onto Sachikos character.

By the way, there are a lot of plain characters in manga, but mostly not in romantic comedies and/or if they exist inside, they usually only are minor sub-characters at best.

That's because people won't buy manga with plain-looking women inside unless there is a good story (which about 90+% of these kinds of manga are completely devoid of). Even Shoujo manga nowadays only have beautiful female characters in their cast, even if the theme is supposedly "reverse beauty and the beast" (i.e. "ugly" female & "beautiful" male).

Group Leader
Due to illness reasons on my part, we are currently on an indefinite hiatus for this series. If any other groups would like to pick it up, you don't need to message me. Please go right ahead.

-Momi-scans

Dex-chan lover
and it ended today, chapter 29 being the last one, but there is supposed to be 3 extras during this month https://twitter.com/y_waco/status/1202450655857635328

Aggregator gang
Try hard Gap more also scar becomes too distracting ....It makes you see loads of weird faces

Dex-chan lover
definitely better than the other work of the author

considering the other one had
the main male character sexually assaulted the main female character who is a minor they ended up together for reason I guess that's how you get a girl hu

It's been a year but thank you so much for picking this up. Hoping you translate until the end Mini Mochi Scamlations

Thank you for picking this up! I waited so long for another group to work on this. I hope you guys complete all the 3 volumes this time.

Users who are viewing this thread