Koware Skill de Hajimeru Gendai Dungeon Kouryaku

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
613
Please someone can retake this manga, the previous translator just abandon this by an stupid reason, or to be precise they make an Cancel Drama just for constant japan joke dekopin to an extrovert fairy

I respect their fetish for small fairys and their moral Self-righteousness in non-human rights for fictional characters but besides that I hope someone continue this Manga
 
Group Leader
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
1,593
I respect their fetish for small fairys and their moral Self-righteousness in non-human rights for fictional characters but besides that I hope someone continue this Manga
as for me, i don't.
it's all or nothing: you can't cringe over a fairy roughed but say nothing for the raped goblin.
this "2 weights, 2 measures" of TL is infuriating as shit.
 
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
11
'Dex says this manga ends with Volume 4, but MangaUpdate says it is ongoing. Does anyone have clarity on this?
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Messages
2
as for me, i don't.
it's all or nothing: you can't cringe over a fairy roughed but say nothing for the raped goblin.
this "2 weights, 2 measures" of TL is infuriating as shit.
Dude I’m the same way right now having just found this. I’m so damn frustrated. It’s little moments like this I’ve been studying Japanese for the last couple years. This on top of poor quality localizations, inconsistent or not great scanlations, some things taking forever to be translated official or fan, or some stuff just getting no translations at all. This guy being so over sensitive made me just have to rant this off to the void. Too bad Japanese is hard as shit to learn to read thanks to kanji but I’m getting there, slowly.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
137
'Dex says this manga ends with Volume 4, but MangaUpdate says it is ongoing. Does anyone have clarity on this?
It looks like the last volume (4) of the raw was released over three years ago (Feb 25, 2023), and no chapters have been put out since. I didn't see a cancellation notice, but it doesn't look promising.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top