Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 8 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
That sly scoundrel with a fang. I bet he said about accepting Kowloon doesn't exist to nudge her to run around and do investigations for him. Also, he gave her a candy in a roundabout way. Wait a minute, isn't he gay too?
And yeah, sex. I somehow understood it by upper half of page 15, even before scrolling down. Now what did they end up with 1-2 chapters ago? Needa reread

Fed-Kun's army
:)Thanks for the chapter.

Okay I have few questions

How did that old guy in the privious chapter meet the duplicate old guy? Like can he see that Kowloon but he denied!

Then that pony tail guy, was he following her or did the waiter guy told him about it and he followed her ... Cuz it seems very less like coincidence...

Dex-chan lover
This has to have something to do with Gene Terra. It's chapter 65 already and we haven't had any explanation on wtf Gene Terra even is. My guess is Kowloon is being projected by it, similar to the machine in The Invention of Morel. I think that it's a side effect this time and not the whole point of it

Dex-chan lover
FInally caught up with re-reading this. Started reading it on a non-Mangadex site during the pandemic and just forgot all about it until I saw it update yesterday. Thanks for the scans and I'm really intrigued to see where and how the Kowloon mystery concludes.

Users who are viewing this thread