K's Secret

I'm a sucker for pretty art..haha, I see, I click. Anyways, the story is interesting so far and there's plenty mystery surrounding our main MC and his boss to continue reading!!!

DO NOT FUCKING READ THIS!!! YOU WILL DIE!!! IT MADE MY BEST FRIEND STRANGLE THEMSELF, EVEN THE STRONGEST VAMPIREFILES WOULD BE DISTURBED!!!

I love this but I fear it has been abandoned by the translator... the webtoon is up to chap. 20 now and it has been months. So sad. Hard to find interesting takes on vampire mythology these days. Scanners and translators I appreciate your hard work...please don't give up on this!

Sooooo good. Please keep updating πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€β€

Loved this! Please keep on updating. We're waiting! Lots of love ! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I've read until the current chapter and it's frustrating because it's a cliffhanger. Someone, anyone, Please continue??????

I'm so glad the other characters recognize how fucked up the Director is lmfao. All his actions have been hella creepy, he needs to learn to respect Doyoon's autonomy and privacy. Abusing his power as Doyoon's employer to force him into a relationship was bad enough already. Ugh. I know he's the ML tho, so I hope he grows as a character.

@uvogin I bet 50 bucks the director barely changes. The dude is literally killing Doyoon and I'm sure after he finds out, he won't give two shits.

just letting people know this is on mangago up to ch40[the end i think], i'm not sure when or if this will update so if you wanted to finish it you can find it there !

Users who are viewing this thread