Kubera - Vol. 3 Ch. 168 - The Weight of Time (8)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
does shuri have way to hide her transcendental value, or was she actually really weak during this time?

thanks for the TL

so it really was shuri huh? i kinda not sure whether it was her or yakhsa himself when judging by their conversation, but that adult figure and "child of garuda" is quite obvious
anyway, seems like shuri is quite proficient with mental transcendental and that "leez" most likely is just one of them (or not? i remember she was missing again in current timeline but is it before or after maruna and ran came back to wilarv?). the question is whether they actually went to the past or its just yet another one of shuri's transcendental

Fed-Kun's army
They went EVEN FURTHER BACK IN TIME. To before Yaksha's death?! Goddamn. I was feeling like the "half" was actually Yaksha, but I didn't expect her to be Shuri. Also, from WHEN is this Leez? If the Sword can effectively cut through time, she could be from any point in time... but the "current" Leez was still angry with Maruna, so this one must be after the events in the "present" right now.

Poor Shuri T m T
A lot more things are going to happen to Ran and Maruna probably since Maruna hasn't reached 5th stage yet
Also h---hwa Leez???

I wonder if Shuri from the previous 2 chapters remembered this encounter like how Chandra remember Ran on his first meeting

Users who are viewing this thread