Kubera - Vol. 3 Ch. 314 - The Finite (20)

Thank you so much for your amazing translation! 🥰
I'm soooo looking forward to reading the Biology of Suras as well! 🤤
Btw I remember reading the novel "Finite" but it was ages ago and its translation was unfinished. So I was hoping to re-read it but I can't find it anywhere 🤔 any suggestions?
Leez and Yuta's love is so bittersweet and heartwrenching 😭 I do hope it will transcend time and universes at the end.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for your amazing translation! 🥰
I'm soooo looking forward to reading the Biology of Suras as well! 🤤
Btw I remember reading the novel "Finite" but it was ages ago and its translation was unfinished. So I was hoping to re-read it but I can't find it anywhere 🤔 any suggestions?
Leez and Yuta's love is so bittersweet and heartwrenching 😭 I do hope it will transcend time and universes at the end.
You can find summaries of "The Finite" on the fan wiki. We did start to translate it a while back... I put the prologue on "webnovel". We asked Currygom for permission back then actually, and she would like to supervise it at a later time...(to ensure the meaning is conveyed properly) There are actually 2 versions, an older, complete one, and a revised version that did not get completed. Maybe she will fully revise it after Kubera is over?

Thanks for everything!
@Tierra When this comes back are you gonna try to stick w/ official translation or try to keep this up to date with the raws?

You can find summaries of "The Finite" on the fan wiki. We did start to translate it a while back... I put the prologue on "webnovel". We asked Currygom for permission back then actually, and she would like to supervise it at a later time...(to ensure the meaning is conveyed properly) There are actually 2 versions, an older, complete one, and a revised version that did not get completed. Maybe she will fully revise it after Kubera is over?
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation! I hope Currygom will find enough time and strength to finish her novel revision in my lifetime (no pressure) 😅

Group Leader
Thanks for everything!
@Tierra When this comes back are you gonna try to stick w/ official translation or try to keep this up to date with the raws?
Let's see if the official starts up right away or not. I won't wait for the official. We will start up again with the raws that are free2view. Maybe this time we will be able to keep ~1 week behind the free raws.
As always, we will provide the quicktranslations for fastpass episodes, though (you can come join the fan discord for more updates).

Thanks for "scanlating" this amazing series! (Used the word scanlating even if there's no actual scanning going on, cause a lot more work than just "translating" is being done for these releases! :) )

Users who are viewing this thread