Kubera - Vol. 3 Ch. 315 - N20 (1)

Group Leader
Hi guys! Happy Easter!
There was also a Chapter summary posted, but that will take more time to translate (priority was getting this episode out). There are also some blog posts and Biology of Suras we are still working on, they will get posted so that they are listed before this episode here.
Just FYI, we will and cannot post naver fastpass episodes, since the raws are tightly protected and cannot be ripped (also, we would be more at risk than just doing raws).
We do, however, offer the quick-translations the day they come out. You can find the link on the Kubera subreddit or our Discord server.

Fed-Kun's army
I need to reread this whole series I fell off somewhere and I can't remember where but I know it was worth reading - so thank you for continuing to bring this to us the readers

Group Leader
I don't understand why Vritra seems to be taking care of Leez. Did I forget something?

I don't understand why Vritra seems to be taking care of Leez. Did I forget something?
“You’re always like this.” Apparently Vritra has encountered time traveling Leez a number of times, likely later in Leez’s personal timeline. And Vritra was already shown to be pretty friendly to Leez and Yuta. He was even able to see the Ananta in Leez.

Group Leader
“You’re always like this.” Apparently Vritra has encountered time traveling Leez a number of times, likely later in Leez’s personal timeline. And Vritra was already shown to be pretty friendly to Leez and Yuta. He was even able to see the Ananta in Leez.

I hope we find out what happened! There are so many mysteries.

Users who are viewing this thread