Kubi wo Kiraneba Wakarumai

I like it but feels weird just imagining your brother asking you if you’re getting off to him having sex with a girl as he plows tf out of her 😂😂

I have read so many netorare to recognize the smile of a fucker the moment i see it the big bro is gonna try some nice shit later probably

@EcchiLove Or the bro realized that he finally got an erection. Just simple as that and no need to treat everything as netorare.

“I have not once had an erection”,"after witnessing a beheading performance" hold up something doesnt add up.

Thank you for bringing this. I understand if you don't continue it, but I, for one, actually find this to be very interesting. Smut yes, but an intriguing story so far.

His brother seems like a cool guy but the tone this manga has taken tells me that stupid plot twists will await the future, like his brother suddenly deciding he resents being a bastard and trying to kill him only to get executed or something. Prostitute will probably end up killing herself, maybe take the entire brothel with her.

Double-page supporter
Oh great!

This one is gone too!

Better go to those other free manga sites I guess!

Dex-chan lover
Too bad this one is gone.

The story is more interesting in context of a historical period drama rather than smut.
The sex and gore is just to draw attention, but their conflict is about social structure change in Japan's Meiji period modernization
where era of the warrior class is fading away and people who are struggling to accept (or reject) that fact.

Fed-Kun's army
Just read the raws. There is a 100% infuriating twist near the end that makes this series total garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
@idle_af
MC & FMC end up fighting on different sides, MC hooks up with another woman, MC and the other woman make love, FMC kills the other woman, and MC and FMC make love and marry. The End. What makes it infuriating is the other woman is way more interesting, and MC ends up having sex with her and then IMMEDIATELY has sex with FMC after she kills the other woman. Like, we are talking within the same hour here. Just makes MC the absolute worst pile of crap ever.

Users who are viewing this thread