Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Misfortune and a Home Visit

Power Uploader
Oh man... (He is surely like me)
fff.png

Now that I think about it, he has a higher chance of getting isekai'd when crossing the streets

Oh. OH.
Even if hes a mob, having a normally stoic character blush is MOE!!!!

This chapter confirms a suspicion that i had, Shiraishi face is much more cute/beauty, than what we usually see. I'm starting to think that his mob face, is just something that we the readers and the majority of people see, because he doesn't stand outs, so their brains doesn't even cares to memorize his appearance, so this bland face is a product of his "invisibility". So Kubo, the person who is able to deflect his "invisibility" and is able to see him all the time, is the only person in the entire manga, that saw the beauty/cute Shiraishi. So she kinda of have a personal muse, since in the whole world, she's the only person able to perceive his facial characteristics

The one sided slaughter promoted by the Kubo forces were annoying me a little bit, but the Shiraishi army was finally able to do some damage in retaliation, even if duo to an overconfident incursion from Kubo's side.

Hoping for more back and forth battles from now on and a more frequent use of guerilla tactics by the Shiraishi forces since they hold the surprise element.

hoy sh- if someone told me that the last page was someone like a hot pretty boy type of character from another manga i would've believed them

Supporter
Those short... statements(?) on the title page of each chapter are... classic Asian... nonsense.
Like they sound peaceful, meaningful, and deep but they never really meaning anything. I have decks (~200) of cute little note cards with these types of "poems" from Taiwan, haha. Cute little cards but they really don't mean anything.

Dex-chan lover
She was waiting outside the door the whole time. Definitely peeked.

Is it actually normal to go to someone else's house to bathe? I see this trope a lot in Manga and it sure as hell isn't normal for me

Double-page supporter
She's not going to wash his close. She's going to keep it and sniff his "scent". I guarantee this will happen (if it is washed/returned I'll just delete this comment and pretend nothing happened anyways so yeah).

Users who are viewing this thread