Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 12 Ch. 144.5 - Extra Special Episode: In the Near Future

Dex-chan lover
Seeing this extra made me tunnel vision for a ring on her hand but then the last part of it made me excited that they're going to be together forever. No kids yet but I wish there would be more extras in the future. Thanks for translating this extra.

Dex-chan lover
Very cute series! It sticks around in my memory, and it’s the reason why I was moved to make this account: To bridge the world of fiction with the real world accounts I personally relate to, knowing many are probably feeling hopeless like I once was

Though this chapter, for the time being, is where I have not gotten to yet. 🙏

Cheers to the mangaka! I like her open letter to the fans!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What a lovely cute lil chapter (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)
This lovely series really is one of the kind that moved my heart. Seeing how positive Shiraisi's friends treats him makes me rethink how I should/ve treat/ed the people I dear so much. Especially the ones with some quirks. As Shiraisi's actions which are pretty much invisible are still appreciated by the ones hes close with especially Kubo makes me want to try be conscious and also appreciative of the little tiny bits of good actions everyone around me do. When I do, there are a lot of em. And seeing how Shiraisi keeps doing it even tho no ones seeing it, like when he took care of the class flower garden for a year makes me want to be more appreciative to my own good actions that are unnoticed by the many. I believe someday, those actions will bear great fruits.

A cute ending. Tho I wish to see more of them spending time as official lover :>>

thank you so much for bringing this series to us Yukimori Nene sensei. And thank you for translating this lovely series Kyakka and Sho Hobby scans!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread