Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Girl Talk and the Desire to Monopolize

I'm sure this isn't the first manga to cut to a guy thinking about parsley, but I'll be damned if I can remember where else I've seen that gag.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, with proper training this lil boy can become the ultimate assassin.

MD@Home
Thanks for the chapter ! Damn, this manga is very good, comparable to Komi-san or Senryu Girl ! :)

Dex-chan lover
There's always the friend that's borderline lesbian in stories like this and they always try to get in the way. Hoping this one doesn't do it.

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus Parsley is a herb, typically used as seasoning in food. If I recall correctly, it's also poisonous to parrots.

Dex-chan lover
Who is talking shit about parsley!? Parsley is the best! I will fucking fight you!

Dex-chan lover
Parsleys are one of those things that isnt exactly tasty, but damn they somehow makes a dish better just by being there on the plate. So yeah, parsley ftw.

Dex-chan lover
i don't really think anyone would be stealing shiraishi from you, kubo

anyways she's extra cute this chapter
C U T E!

Double-page supporter
@shmerdistor - or he could end up as the invaluable sixth member of a championship winning basketball team, despite no one remembering him or what he did ...

Dex-chan lover
Herb rankings:
1: Basil, obviously
2: Bay
3: Oregano
4: Thyme
5: Rosemary
6: Coriander
7: Mint
8: Lemongrass
9: Chive
10: Random grass clippings
50: Any leaf from the bottom of a pile of decomposing autumn leaves
100: Parsley

Dex-chan lover
Salsa in my country is a member of a valuable team. Green smell team. Parsley is sold together with chives and cilantro. I love tabouleh with a lot of green smell.

Users who are viewing this thread