Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Girl Talk and the Desire to Monopolize

Did we just gloss over that her friend's dad was her first love. Or is that just a joke I'm not getting?

Fed-Kun's army
@bigbear51 It's akin to "daddy I'm going to marry you when I grow up!" aka innocent/child love and not really the adult love.

I just had to say that I really, really like Parsley. A lot. To the point where its kinda scary. And I really like how Parsley looks on my bedroom floor and I really like how Parsley looks when garnished and I really like Parsley Parsley looks when its chopped. I really like how Parsley smells. I like Parsley's sounds. I really like Parsley's warmth and Parsley's fronds and Parsley's leaves and Parsley's tufts and Parsley's stems and Parsley's roots and Parsley's spores and Parsley's taste and Parsley's texture and I really like dried Parsley and fresh Parsleyr and just like, damn it, I really like Parsley. I love Parsley so, so much, and I know it's kind of impractical, but I really hope I get to spend the rest of my life with Parsley.

Dex-chan lover
Eh? I thought she was aware of her feelings all this time & that's why she kept approaching him intentionally XDD? That's why she gave him chocolates...I thought she knew all along XD

@keks503
This means that her being self aware will make her even more assertive(yandere lol?) maybe? What a dangerous bloodline the Kubo are.

How did she not realize by now, especially with the valentines day stuff? Also I’m also wondering what the MC’s good points are

@abconline it can be a pretty good point if his gf happens to be a possesive one. Girl will be less likely to be jealous if he shows no interest to other girls and vice versa.

By what we saw until now, Shiraishi good points are: He's invisible to everyone, excepts for Kubo, which is a great source of amusement for her, he's honest, he's funny, easy to tease and talk to, when she's with him, she never gets bored, he make effort to make her comfortable around him (and a last one, i put it in between parentheses, because it's more of a theory: Kubo is the only one that saw Shiraishi face, i mean his real face, and not his mob face. Shiraishi usual face, the one he shows to the readers, seems to be more the way others see him, than what he actually looks like. Since he's invisible to everyone, there's no reason to why they would hold information about his facial characteristics, so i think their brains just fill in the blanks for them, and the face they see is not his real face, just what he looks like to the average person, who can't perceive him)

Also, Parsley is really good

Users who are viewing this thread