Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - First Experience and Matcha Latte

Dex-chan lover
Nah dude, stuff like indirect kissing is vector for pathogens, like the coronavirus.
Kudos for Shiraishi for teaching the way.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Shiraishi. You lost that bum, but you have another's sweet bums available.

...I'll see myself out.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute if you steal a bite; I'm not stingy. But if you're wearing lipstick, at least ask first so I can decline.
I'm talking to you Sheila.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he might be against taking a bite at the same place that someone else already took a bite from...like me. But he probably feels it will be offensive to tear that part off or dump it cause that'll mean he thinks she's dirty or disgusting.

Some people naturally don't like that sort of stuff...even if it's by your own lover. I mean, I'm like that. Even if it's a family member or person I like who took a sip from my bottle, I'd be against drinking from that not cause I'm embarrassed...but because it feels kinda gross.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia that is why you always ask before you take a sip from someone elses beer/drink. Doubly so as they might be ill and not want you to get infected.

Users who are viewing this thread