Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - An Early Morning and An Earphone Jack

Double-page supporter
After listening to 'that' PV. Every time I read this manga, HanaKana voice always lingering in my mind. 😂

Dex-chan lover
I knew they're going to share earphone the moment I see the title.

Double-page supporter
Penis music I bet hahaha. I can see why hes trying to hide it now.

Anyone curious, search it on youtube. but theres a reason they say curiosity killed the cat. So listen at own digression. Its not my fault.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this chapter is unfinished, like last pages missing.
Also - no 3.5mm jack? Burn that witch!

Dex-chan lover
He's a true gamer.
Fr tho,on the topic of Video Game music. Can I just say the the Guilty Gear Xrd(+StrIVe) vocal tracks are one of the best things I've ever listened to.
Like,bro the songs are 11/10's,personal favorites are Smell of the Game,Big Blast Sonic & Divide my Heart. This shit slaps man.

What i'm trying to say is: Guilty Gear Rocks!

Edit:Also Hollow Knight's soundtrack.
That shit is one of the best orchestras I've ever listened to. God Bless Daisuke Ichiwatari & Christopher Larkin.

Fed-Kun's army
I think listening with the same pair of wired earphones right next to each other is one of the best and most romantic tropes ever.

Wonder if it'll go away in manga in 10-15 years when Airpods and equivalents are better and less overpriced so even more people use them than nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
She seduces him professionally.
@Velsy I wonder what type of people would search penis music on youtube

he : manga song...
me : what?

Does anyone know where I can listen to manga song?

Users who are viewing this thread