Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - DNA and Admiration

Group Leader
Only the Kubo clan can see through his invisibility cloak. They might have strong onmyoji blood in their line.

Dex-chan lover
It has an entire human offspring capable of specifically detecting Shiraishi.

fuck no fuck no fuck no. fuck off saki whatever you are. gouge her eyes out if you must. no need to look at shiraishi. it took a while but i didnt expect a love triangle. FUCK NO FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFZ

@StLL if you're still alive there, can you explain something.. i mean the last page. I guess he looks on the image that he just got, but does he say that "her DNA is really something else" just like it's not typical, or that it doesn't fit to him.. I'm kinda not understanding this, especially that English is not my native language

BTW it is fully translated to my language (Polish) but for someone reason it feels way better in english. Just like it was written in english even throught it was also translated here lol nevermind so can you explain that last page

BTWW i love ep32 cover idk why I'm telling a random person about that but uh...

Dex-chan lover
@creeper82
Well there's a couple of things he could have meant.

The plain obvious one would be that her family genes births cute women from him looking at the picture. The other could be how they act (their personality) when he interacts with them.
But most likely it's both, now I think back on it. That's how I interpreted it anyways.

And well maybe you're just living up to your display name haha... I'm kidding 😂

Users who are viewing this thread