Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 20.7 - Student Id

Group Leader
Ie7N0sv.png

Mah boi Shiraishi ain't going after them oppai because Kubo's plenty cute herself.

For real tho, I really like the dynamic of the two in this manga. It is somewhat a better Takagi-san where both sides receive damage. Kubo is a great teaser to her beloved but she also gets visibly bashful and flustered (not seen by Shiraishi but at least by the readers). There are also plenty of moments where she also feels sad and down (like in the White Day chapter) and also moments where she's not an omnipotent being (such as not being a great cook/baker). For me, there is balance in her moments of assertiveness and her moments of weakness which I find really great.

Dex-chan lover
My boy still isn't at the point where he can answer "my preferred breast size is whatever size yours are" but he'll get there one day.
Hang in there, Shiraishi.

Fed-Kun's army
They say big is dream, small is justice. But since I don't have any dreams, I'll enforce justice.

Dex-chan lover
@fluffjunk13 That sums up quite well what makes Kubo a pretty fun character. The lack of "omnipotence" is the important part. Especially in comedies. In my opinion, the characters who never become the butt of the joke, but always mess with everyone else are less relatable and sympathetic, compared to the characters who both take hits and dish them out.

Dex-chan lover
Rumor has it that even now in a certain classroom you can still hear the sad disembodied voice of someone falsely accused pleading for their innocence.

Users who are viewing this thread