Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - The School Infirmary and the Protagonist

HWJAGWKWGSSJSGSKSGSHDKSSHKSSHSMSVKSHSKWBSKSGSJSGWKSHSKSBSMSVSJSVSKDVSKSVMSSJSKDBDBDBDJDJ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Double-page supporter
Screen_Shot_2019-09-24_at_4.22.16_PM.png

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *BREATHES IN* CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is it just me or sometimes when he's like looking down and he's hair is covering his eyes he actually looks like those pretty boy MCs. no homo.

Re-reading through all the chapters and I really love the attention to small details.

I hope making him say he feels like a MC while only giving him a small, nearly unnoticeable part of the final page was intentional

Dex-chan lover
He wasn't sure about holding her shoulder and he was backing down AND SHE TOOK HIS HAND SO HE WOULD HUG HER AND SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
What? What happened to the fever storyline? That's not how it's supposed to end! She's supposed to go over and make leek soup or porridge or some shit! It just ended! FUCK this! Dropped!

Users who are viewing this thread