Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Sleepover and the Next School Year

Dex-chan lover
This was a lot more diabetes-inducing than many of Kubo and Shiraishi's interactions.

Dex-chan lover
I can just imagine a bunch of dudes doing this and saying "no homo" every 5 seconds.

@echonic lmao it's even crazier with me and my friends, accidentally touch hands when you trying to pick up the same thing, you have to say it asap.

Dex-chan lover
Is sure does! This manga going in a light speed, 27 chapters and first year is already gone 🙄
Amano Megumi did it in ~150 chapters 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann And 27 chapters of actual progress vs 150 chapters of nothing happening at all! I dropped Amano Megumi even with the stellar and sexy art.

Dex-chan lover
@radstylix Nah, I love it - the sitcom humor and pantsu shots with cute art and hilarious Maa-kun dellusions and face expressions. I figured out right in the beginning that it will be THAT manga - lot of fanservice without progress, so I'm just enjoying the ride)))

Dex-chan lover
i hope they dont end up in the same class. so cliché buildup after a shock "fuck yea we are in the same class again" boring af

that was so cute i hope that they have what they want, like, seriously that smol face she made was so cute

Power Uploader
@SmartBirb I feel same... They should end up in different classes... It'll make this manga even more unique...

Fed-Kun's army
@Oculunus

What you talking about man? He was in like 8 different pages. I guess you just didn’t notice him.

Users who are viewing this thread