Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Retry and First Success

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there's some metaphor about relationships here I'm missing or that's being foreshadowed.

@icekatze That's why people practice so they can learn by mistakes BEFORE they go in to actually do the thing for real. Trial runs, people! Trial runs! Don't go in dry or you'll end up with herpes and a child at your door in 9 months!

Dex-chan lover
If you can't appreciate saki's kindness you can't appreciate a mother kindness too

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
I get that it is commonly repeated advice in popular culture to learn from mistakes, and worse, that people need to make mistakes in order to learn. But the empirical evidence from cognitive development studies shows that people learn best by observing other people correctly preforming an action and by practicing correct forms, and that when people make mistakes, they can actually become more likely to repeat those mistakes in the future.

Dex-chan lover
It's always jarring to see how much of a total goober Nagisa is when around her family compared to when she's around Shiraishi.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't get my weekly dose of pouting this chapter ☹
And yeah, I'm scared to ask, what's next Nagisa's first Saki will take away..? 🤔

Guys, you need to nominate this manga for the 2020 Tsugi Manga Awards.
Link is right here: https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-comics/
Click the bottom banner to login with your Twitter/Facebook and start voting. You can nominate 3 manga titles and another 3 web manga titles, most of them are pretty well-known. If you don't vote for Kubo-san I will come to your house and physically swap the position of your left and right testicles.

@_asstronaut_ uhmm, i don't see it, is it for mobile or something? i'm using a pc and it doesnt show up :(

edit: trying to figure something out

Users who are viewing this thread