Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - The New Semester and New Classes

At least he could've told her that he is glad that they are in the same class again...I mean come on at some poi nt something gotta happen between them, even if it's just a little thing

Feels like a season finale. Unrelated but this is the first time I've heard of "unlistenable" and "unbloomable".

Also what's with the "love that never came to be" part that's a nightmare for a junkie like me.

The fact that he's in class 2-1, first class of the second year, already makes it protagonist-worthy.

It's almost funny how he's as generic as any other manga protagonist despite his lack of presence.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Author, i hope you're pranking me with that first text about impossible things.

@Franxx my profile picture is a cropped illustration from the light novel series "Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore ni Dake Uzai". To be specific, the girl's name is Tsukinomori Mashiro. Just look it up using Google Images and you'll find the image.

Fed-Kun's army
~I though some development would happen when she covered themselves in the curtains. I'm pretty disappointed ngl

Users who are viewing this thread