Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - The New Semester and New Classes

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiofficialone
JjEBCGmKlVHIyUg82CN6by80DDyyUEUSBs8-1AGzfB4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
People may say it's just pure contrivance that they ended up together, but I believe that the school knows that no one besides her can regularly see him and so put her next to him so they don't forget about him in class.

It's a leap, I know, but It would explain a lot.

The last 2 panels show some guy with hair that stand out. Feels like a character to be introduced later and love rival to our ninja MC. Something that will push him to act or something. I know, we're all tired of it. I just hope for no half-assed NTR scares. If you're gonna fuck with readers at least have some balls to do it!

EDIT: Not last two panels, two pages. It's the guy with WHITE/BLONDE/LIGHT SASUKE HAIR sitting in front of Shiraishi-kun lmao.
'*Looks back* Sup bro, you know the chick sitting beside you? Hook me up wilya? You're not in a relationship ain't ya?'
'Y-yes Rival-san. I-I don't care.'

Fed-Kun's army
My endgame theory is that yes, there will be some kind of rival. Either a male or female rival - maybe both. Leaning towards the female one, to show that there's another person that can/wants to see our MC. It's generic as hell, but it's gotta happen. It already happened with big-tiddie onii-san at the flower viewing...

And for the final year/graduation arc - the development will lead to him doing more things that make him stand out. Perhaps the sports festival. It will culminate in him confessing to her in front of the entire school, which results in people suddenly seeing him on a permanent basis. Like "hey that's MC-kun from class 3-1. He's confessing to that cute girl!! Yadda yadda"

y1fIKNJ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if someone else has written this but I'd like a situation where the "main character™" falls in love with Kubo-san and the universe™ tries to take her from Shiraishi like a certain manga started in "Ore"

hey guys how do you block someone? i want to block some certain guy who keeps commenting about ntr and i don't really wanna see it

Character with "MC hair" in last page has a twin on the same page, highly doubt they are going that route. These pure fluff manga rarely take that serious a turn. If a "rival" was introduced, it'd be like a no name character just so Shiraishi can realize his feelings, for like 1 or 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate when they put END on the last page instead of つづく。。。especially when the chapter feels like this

Dex-chan lover
I think that teacher (same one from the first year I think) realized that Kubo was the only one who could reliably 'see' Shirashi and had both of them in the same class to make his life easier.

Users who are viewing this thread