Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Friends and Mediating

she is so goddamn adorable that i am going to screenshot this and set this as my wallpaper UwU

Aggregator gang
I do like the fact that Kubo is helping Shiraishi make some friends. It always felt off whenever a chapter focused on Kubo's friend group, mainly because it showed that Shiraishi didn't have anyone outside of Kubo and his little brother to hang out with. Good on Kubo for helping Shiraishi gain a social life.

Although, I wonder if Shiraishi being friends with Sudo and Kubo trying to hang with Shiraishi while Sudo is around would lead to rumors that Kubo is trying to get close to Sudo? I hope that's not the case, but considering how no one notices Shiraishi and Sudo appears to be somewhat popular in his class, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that the school (aside from Kubo's friends) would assume Kubo would be aiming for the relatively more popular Sudo as opposed to Shiraishi.

Group Leader
@Kaeos999 I was thinking about how much 白石 reminded me of Mob, then I remembered...

Kubo-san wa Boku (Mobu) wo Yurusanai

...that that's the whole premise of this manga.

@KazumaLee94 須藤's friends do acknowledge 白石's presence at the beginning of the chapter, albeit in a negative light. If anything, they might try to intervene and have Shiraishi butt out, at which point either 久保 comes in to his defense or 白石 starts to assert himself.

Bonus points, though, if 須藤 and 白石 have a bro moment where 須藤 stands up for 白石.

I'm sorry to break it to you kubo san, but you just turned your romance manga into a BL manga, now your just the MCs female friend who encourages him to pursue his love, how unfortunate for you

Aight boys, the Shiraishi force is on the attack, the Kubo army let their guard down, let's keep pushing people!!

Users who are viewing this thread