Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Comparing Heights and Wall Slam

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0 what your point nerd? does knowing other people enjoy this make you angry? loser. i would use some choice invective but unfortunately that would get my comment moderated, and you ain't worth the trouble

Dex-chan lover
@ArisenDresden Hard core projecting coming from you. Does knowing that someone doesn't like this make you angry? Loser.

I never said I gave a crap that other people liked this. You're the one getting too butt hurt that I don't like this.

MD@Home
@comeonnow0
Thought my blocklist was failing me until I checked your join date, why'd you make a new account, just to block evade? Pretty crafty to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
That may be the first time I've heard anyone get accused of block evading (not ban evading) via a new account.

Everytime they make the mc face covered when kubo san is teasing him is something im getting more and more curious what his reaction is while hiding his face sh*t. I know his blushing but i want to seee it as in seee it. I also want to see his serious face as in not the idgaf face he wears everyday hahahaha just saying.

Aggregator gang
MUST CUTE SO PROTECC

oof reading the argument between comeonnow0 feels like I'm losing brain cells
pls do not replay to this comment pls

Group Leader
895.jpg

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread