Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Getting Hit On and Movie Times

imagine reading 40.5 with no new chapter and suddenly i hit the page and it went to this. NOICE

Double-page supporter
Also, guys who won't take "No" for an answer but back off as soon as she seems to have a boyfriend make me want to stuff them into a garbage can and set fire to it.

I dunno, maybe I'm overreacting... nah.

I love the development,even though it's just step by step. Very little steps, btw.

Dex-chan lover
@decarabasHJ agree with you there, though in this case I don't think she actually responded to them before mc turned off stealth mode so for all we know they could have taken the no and left

Fed-Kun's army
@deCarabasHJ This is one of those things that seems more common in manga than real life. I've never seen anyone hit on a girl in such a pushy way outside of a bar or a club.

Dex-chan lover
Now I've got the Diabetes meme I've always wanted

diabetes.png

It's getting harder to relate to the apathetic/dense MC. When will he address the situation ? she tries to get his attention so hard, give her a rest, man.

VIP
what a strightforward request. also those are damn nice pick up boys.

@Ohgodpleaseno yep, hitting a random girl with that kind of approach is just very stupid and unrealistic, even if the one who do that is handsome, he will be very creepy

Users who are viewing this thread