Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Getting Hit On and Movie Times

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this chapter was both refreshing and sad at the same time. It's refreshing because yeah, those cliche situations would usually be solved in the cliche way, with the guy saying "Did you wait long?" or something like that. It's refreshing that it didn't do that.

It's sad because for the millionth time, Shiraishi did basically nothing. He stood there, was not noticed as per usual, and then Kubo did everything else. And then the guys wish Shiraishi good luck? That just makes it look even worse because everyone is doing everything for Shiraishi while he does nothing.

The train chapter was decent because Shiraishi did something fitting (shielding Kubo from the other passengers because they didn't notice him). This one was just sad.

Maybe we can go to a hotel and book for an hour - Kubo-san

Anyway cant wait for the date to continue

Dex-chan lover
With this much cuteness so early in the morning means I won't be needing any more sugar for the day.

Dex-chan lover
@walczyk That's the entirety of this genre. Unremarkable MC. Super attractive girl becomes infatuated with unremarkable MC even if the MC remains unremarkable throughout.

Idk if it was a flashback chapter or it has to be readed in reverse.
Idk when the configuration was changed.

Diabetes comment was on point. So sweet it's giving me a toothache.

rJl2vQ7_d.jpg

Aggregator gang
Subvert expectations by having sane group of dudes that don't continue to hit on someone if they are taken

Dex-chan lover
Cool: Leaving them alone after knowing she has a "boyfriend", and being good-natured about it.
Not cool: Three guys surrounding one girl.

I'm also expecting that someone will accidentally sit on Shiraishi while watching the movie cause he's "not there". 😄

Users who are viewing this thread