Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - Underwear and Color Selection

I like how seita casually walks in looking all cute and stuff then explodes with a "Hello!". Damn my heart melt.

Dex-chan lover
So lewd! -- /// --
And the shirt doesn't lie, Seita is the hero of this manga.

f3ab57820db4d661d51e6d15646df66e.jpg

Ah I hope this will kinda turn out like Horimiya and the little kid gets his own spin-off. That'd be amazing.

Dex-chan lover
B or A?! I didn't even know she was particularly small. But that is non-existent. I figured her for a C at least. And the onee-chan in the E to F range.
Still, getting sick of the brat being used to force the plot forwards.

I wonder how he knew out of the many many of colors and between pink and aqua which he would choose

Dex-chan lover
@feliciasneck
D cup is what I'd call average. C is below average. B is tiny. A is nothing... and I'm talking in the CUP sizes used here in Britain. Japanese cup sizes are typically 1 smaller (while American sizes have a DDD or something as I recall, so past a certain point they're 2 levels separate from Japanese sizes), so I've no idea what basis they're using for measuring. I get that Japanese girls average out smaller, but given that their own bra measurement system compensates for that, the letters used should still square off roughly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread