Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Body Wipes and the Same Scent

Dex-chan lover
Bro, protagonist Shiraishi-kun on page 12 is so
👁️👄👁️

Dex-chan lover
@Exkalamity Kubo uses wipes while Shiraishi uses some kind of solution. Found this product called Sea Breeze base on page 5.

images

Dex-chan lover
"can get sleepy in class after gym" damn this really takes me back

this is some kind of advertisement plot or something lol scent wise

Dex-chan lover
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Dex-chan lover
Now I am starting to feel like the other students are becoming invisible 😂

shouldnt have read this at 4am, now imma go cry myself to sleep over how lonely i am

Dex-chan lover
I can feel my blood sugar count is rising so high, i might got an extreme case of diabetes after reading this

Dex-chan lover
That isn't the scent of citrus

That is the scent of pure sugar

Dex-chan lover
u know wat's worse than realizing this won't happen to u? It's to realize that this exact scene happened to u, but u were too oblivious and didn't confess to her and she went away and disappeared.

Fed-Kun's army
There is no point in applying deodorant if you don't shower. You would still stink and this desperate/lazy attempt covering it is just stupid. It doesn't even work, I remember in middle school some classmates didn't take a shower after PE, just put deo on them, it was a mess afterwards in class. It just gets a mix of deo+sweat, absolutely outrageous. This is disgusting, take a shower.

The same thing applies to those kids trying to act cool by smoking and then coming to class with tonnes of perfume to cover the smoke, purely disgusting.
Wake up degenerate mongrels...

PS: It feels like I just saw an ad/commercial... this manga is going dowhill very fast

Users who are viewing this thread