Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 54 - Sports Festival and Event Choices

Dex-chan lover
Before reading the chapter and just going by the title, I figured it was gonna be the relay. Just have Junta as starter and pass the baton to Nagisa. But this was way funnier, more adorable and inclusive of additional characters.

i need my meds for diabeties aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... finally my boi getting a circle of friends XD

Fed-Kun's army
How can Shiraishi be that adorable
My heart 💓

Dex-chan lover
I've never heard of a six-legged race before. Heck, the most I've ever heard of is a three-legged race.

Crazy people.

Dex-chan lover
My day today was not that good, but seeing another chapter of this wholesome manga definitely made my day an amazing one. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
In theory sports festivals should focus on sports, correct? In some mangas it seems like those events organized by churches or neighborhood associations.

Fed-Kun's army
It's over already?? Noooo T_T

Thank you for the hard work as always!!

Double-page supporter
the chapter cover art tho’ 😳
bless the artist for maid kubo-san!

Dex-chan lover
Japaneese have some weird tastes on what to call "sport" 🤦🏻‍♂️
What's next? Human centipede race?..

Dex-chan lover
I love the implication that they didn't actually notice him, but knew he was up for it thanks to Kubo-san's signal.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised how he got lost in the group of 5 people

I noticed in the last panel Sudo is the one that’s different so he is the reason why they all tripped

Users who are viewing this thread